Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Secret Musical Rite On Ballistic Mountain

Caleeforneeya, like the sea, does strange things to a man.
This is a secret melody which operates not wholly unlike some of the better rituals of bygone religions. All the best ones have been driven out of business by the "God is no fun" folks.
This little tune will put some zip and zing into the coming year. so to speak.

This is also how I get the coyotes to pipe down when they party too raucously. So, two birds with one stone; secret rites of a classified nature, and coyote crowd control.

6 comments:

  1. Man, how did you memorize that whole tune? I would so have had to read it off the charts!

    Was this recorded tonight? There was an earthquake up in this general area an hour or so ago...I'd hate to think you were responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Best laugh I've had all day! (Beautiful tune, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a cult of plumbers near Asheville who perform similar melodies on 'roos made of PVC piping . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I never knew you could play a Didggery-Do! I saw these things played in Epcot Center !

    Good job, and oh yes, I did hear that donkey, lol.

    Looked like some UFO's traveling around to see what was up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a didge in Australia and shipped it home. Even tried a class to learn how to play it. Never did catch on to circular breathing, and only managed to make prolonged raspberry sounds. It makes a most awesome dust collector

    Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive