Tuesday, February 3, 2009

People Around Here Are OK

In order to protect those who know me, I mention them less and less. I'm protective and oddly private, even though here I seem kind of open. I try to avoid specifically providing info about others. So, I do it less and less. Even so, I have to say, people still tend to treat me pretty well, unless I want to mate with them. Nothing new there. You're the greatest thing since sliced bread until you have designs. Probably because people don't want to change you until they can sleep with you any time they want. Women, anyway. Or almost any time they want. It's complicated and technical; I wouldn't understand...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, John!
    Here's wishing you another year of fantastic adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was your birthday yesterday? Happy Birthday!
    About the women thing: we only want to change what needs to be changed to keep harmony. For example - my husband makes an effort to keep up with my emotional needs, poor bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you figure women out by all means publish a primer for us poor slobs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Kate. My greeting was sent after midnight, Memphis time...on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby, I understood them better back in the day--when I was easy.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive