Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not Again--Good Ideas out in the ether

Darn, dagnabbit, horse hockey and double dangnaminous!!! I had some good topic and poof. By the time I wrestled with passwords and all this garbage I suddenly had to use, couldn't remember and don't know if it was just the system being raided by Homeland Security, I forget why I am here.

I think it was something that sidestepped my complaints about overbearing insane ruling classes and all that come with them. That is hard for me when it comes to writing. I am passionate about the meanings of "democracy in a republic" and freedom of the individual. But people don't care about that sort of abstract thinking as they fill out forms written by sadistic second grade teachers addressing a class of helpless children they don't kill only because they find torture to be sublimely fulfilling. I speak of the IRS here, of course. Hey, it was on the news--they're hiring. I may apply. An incompetent employee can save taxpayers a bundle. I have experience in another state's tax dept,--- long ago. And my views then were similar to what they are now. Many people in that state owe me a big thank you.

To be a serious IRS employee who really believes it is his duty to hound the productive and, curses on them, The Rich, is to be a person who has no business in even a semi free country. It is like legalized pettiness, theft, sadism, envy and thuggery. I cannot believe so few elected officials ever suggest the abolishment of that scum bag agency. Ron Paul did, which is what has endeared him to me.

I understand various agencies, state and federal, keep creating check lists of possible home grown terrorists or militia members. You can count yourself on that list if you disagree with the present administration and any number of policies and agencies. Many of those policies may have been put in place by previous administrations. Mostly if you are not democrat or republican and you think limiting national powers to those enumerated in the Constitution then they paint you as all kinds of ugly.

Somehow they try to tie that thinking in with racist groups and much else which is far off the mark. It is a creeping type of neo-McCarthyism and not any different than the tactics and methods of all the ugliest dictatorships and totalitarian regimes which rose and mostly fell in the twentieth century. Free speech as it was intended when guaranteed as a right has become a dangerous practice. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't send letters and sign petitions. After the HS exercises in the Memphis area when random people were pulled over and businesses harassed, I opt out. They put all the stuff they gathered in some anti-terror database.

They can have it. I'll settle for life as a drop out. Or a rogue IRS agent. The brush I had with weaselly auditors in that other tax department turned my stomach enough. I doubt I could take ten seconds with the hard core version. Our version of the KGB or SS. I think that is why so many, even in Congress, don't move to abolish it. They get on the wrong side of whoever is in power and the IRS dogs are sent after them. That lawless agency can make trouble whether it is warranted or not. And they all use it. Dems and Repubs.

Got to be a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive