Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Airboat Bob, continued

We're going from bottom up on the page, as the first scene is in another post (in case you wonder where the beginning is). I hope I have all of them. I know I can find a few. It isn't as if there will be a test, or a Nobel prize for this. Although I still want a nobel prize for something. The peace prize is easiest; no knowledge or even peace making necessary. Just be hip in the world of lunatic megalomaniacs.

!!!!Note: all the following are animations, but they are timed to sit there awhile before frames change. So, that's how it works.
this group of three is in order


*Bi, as in Bi-Plane, for the aeronautically challenged



*****WARNING***Following is sophomoric and in poor taste, sort of...


more to come soon.





.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive