Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Dimension May Be Different than That One, But It is OK

Life seems so much like some kind of a dream, especially this past year, and right now. I like Seattle better than I did last year and it's about 150F in the afternoon.
I'm really impressed with N2's house which will be undergoing renovation for a long time, but is comfortable and feels right anyway. And his girlfriend who seems absolutely perfect for him. N1 is well and in good wit and his fiance is ready for the next phase. I enjoy them all. I even had my own friend meet them as we strolled the streets looking for weeds in the yards of others, and people to mug.

What an incredibly great trip this has been, starting this past Tuesday. I think it is still rolling well.

I see that the ins company was true to their word and has mailed the check already. Now fingers are crossed that I don't have to go to the supreme court for the deductible. Sherlock Holmes would see the value of my case instantly. Maybe even Larry Curly and Moe would get it. I expect the rest of officialdom, as it applies to me to do the right thing, even if it pains them to do what's right.

These are interesting days, and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive