Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What Email is Youtube sending my password to?

Dammitttt. I can't get into my swtupid youtube account. I know, typos
Anyway I wouldn't mind except some of those are hidden and it served as a repository for video that I hid when angry at myself. and other reasons.

I think the tourmobile is history. We'll get the official word tomorrow, but a guy who assesses such things for another carrier looked it over and shook his head, hand over heart.

Dear TourMobile,
I loved you like a good wife. You were the best ever.
Remember the pit stops we made at 70 MPH? Sorry about the blow back when I tried to empty the cup out the window. You were a good sport. I hope to find you reincarnated as a clone of yourself. I'll seek out your twin. I know you would have wanted it that way.
Thanks for all the times you took over the driving and navigating when I hopped into the back seat for a nap. You got me out of Memphis and showed me the USA from the Florida Keys to Seattle.
Damn.

OK. I may have grown a bit too attached.

Sorry I didn't provide female passengers much, but at the end, if a dame had been beside me, she probably would not have survived.

It just goes to show you, don't be so sure you really know what is best for you at all times. I trust that things will work out for the best.

I have to say, at that moment I was grateful to be alone. Not that I think it is the ticket in the future, just that one second in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive