Friday, January 8, 2010

New Coyote Hope

I've been under the impression that no one ever raised coyote pups to be manageable pets, but now I hear that maybe they have. I still have no specific instances of it, only that some people out in the country have big dogs that play with them some, the dogs being big and tough enough that coyotes don't push their luck.

These are smart animals and made to be formidable predators. Maybe I should go live with them long enough to steal a couple of their babies and raise me some hell dogs.

Then again I don't want to become delusional like some of the bear people who think that grizzly isn't really a wild unpredictable eating machine. Still, if a coyote could be trained to behave like I want, that would be a cool pet. Cheap to feed. Just let him out to find his own. Sorry if that turns out to be Fifi, or your cat. I'd rather raise a couple of them, and train them to whip up on really jerky helldogs with jerky owners. Miami has more people and dogs like that than anywhere I've ever lived.

I still bear the inner scars of the trauma inflicted while the dog owner said, "Just don't make any sudden movements", while the 200 pound hound from hell growls at my crotch. Boy would I love to have a gang of coyotes at my command for those people and their psycho dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive