Sunday, February 7, 2010

Post Game Analysis

No one can say this game was the result of bad calls or one team beating themselves on penalties r foolish turnovers. The interception was a case of being outfoxed.

How can anyone be upset when you see the winning quarterback there with his baby boy being thrilled? I can't. Good for them even though I somewhat pulled for the Colts.

No money on the game. Nothing ventured, nothing lost. Halftime wasn't great. The game was exceptional.

OK. Now it is time to figure out my own game plan. There is work looming that I know I can do, but it is not really that easy, and I am beginning to think I am straying from whatever my strong points are. It seems like everything I see is somehow inspirational. What inspires one may be nothing to another. It is when I see people that fight through various types of adversity just because they see it as the only way. Dropping out isn't an option. To me, it usually is. That's no good.

Hey, that's not game related.

Bottom line: there can't be any sour grapes or complaining about this outcome. I hope the revelers survive Mardi Gras this year because it is going to be something else. It starts in a little over a week, I think, however I'd say it begins early this year.

Few people get to experience what Drew Brees is feeling tonight. At the top of his game, in front of millions, and able to share it with an infant son who hasn't a clue what's happening. He will carry the joy somewhere inside and that is pretty rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive