Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You Mother Nature!!!

Unbelievably fantastic news. Talk about a silver lining in a dark cloud. I read that over 230,000 government workers in DC are having to stay home because of the snow. That is the best news I've heard in ages. I'm hoping enough legislators are out of the city to prevent a quorum. That would be icing on the cake.

If only this could happen every couple of weeks. Or maybe forever. I love it when the bureaucracy grinds to a halt.

These are wondrous times. Blizzards, which along with droughts, have been decided by deciders to be the result of farm animals, tractors and industry, have come to rescue the masses, if only for a moment. Nature is not as mean as she looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive