Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Forgot about Hugo

RE the last post, which you probably did not read, same as this one:

I forgot the Hugo Chavez take on the Haitian earthquake. He claimed the USA did it through tectonic plate warfare. I vaguely remember that. My mind was refreshed on Coast to Coast with George Noory. George wasn't saying it. Someone just mentioned that Hugo made that claim since they were talking about things like ... I don't know what... something, I'm sure.

Speaking of earthquakes, here's Hugo with Courtney Love. She thinks he's sexy. They met at the premier for some Oliver Stone film.


The amazing thing about celebs and tyrants is that under such a regime, they'd be beggars, unless of course they were among the favored few. It is clear that more than a few in Hollywood and elsewhere find butchers and dictators chic, and that they assume they will always be among the elite, under any circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive