Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time to Grow..

RICH.

OK. What I do is fun, you get high without realizing it, and not many people bother you. There are birds chirping, flowers blooming, and the general ambiance of the work place is like a very peaceful rest home with no one around.

However, if I am to make enough money to keep alive in the future, collect trophies of various types, and achieve the freedom I seek, I must do more with my life.

If you were any kind of friends you'd suggest directions I could take which would yield satisfaction, a fortune, and generally soothe my restless soul. In what way could I employ my many unidentifiable talents toward this end?

Winning suggestion gets 9.2% of my future net profit for three (yes, 3!!) years.

4 comments:

  1. I suggest bank robbery. You can do it with a thin resume and minimal investment in equipment.

    Place my 9.2% (in unmarked used bills smaller than $50, no consecutive serial numbers) in a plain package. You will receive further delivery instructions later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestion...Fundraiser. Hey, hey...don't discount this yet. It's great. You just ask people repeatedly, with big puppy eyes, for money. Sustainable fundraising is a big thing. You don't even have to worry about taxes. You just set up your pay-pal account so people can pay you anytime to your special fund-raising account, this way they know you are "legit". Totally cool.

    If you are feeling the need to define the fund raising special just place a headline such as, "Help save the Earth. Donate today for new dirt on the Ballistic Mountain." Then post photos of dirt or the Ballistic Road. People will feel the specialness of the earth and the need to help Earth by getting new dirt for it. Be sure to post fresh photos of dirt with some copy of how much better the earth feels for having this new dirt. This should be sustainable for as long as you can find dirt photos.

    I have other ideas. I just want to be sure you will not renig(sp) on the 9.2% for three full years. Are you offering a contract? Is the 9.2% going to be taxable or non-taxable income? If this is paid interstate am I still going to be assessed county taxes? Would this be sales tax? Because I didn't sell you a thing. This must be clear if I am going to fight the courts on this. I suppose we can discuss all this later.

    Best wishes to you. Hope my idea wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taxes schmaxes. Don't worry with taxes. This is much too important for tax.
    As far as contracts, my suggestions are my guarantee, and my assurance that all is copesetic is all one needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play as much music as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive