Monday, July 19, 2010

Believe it or not, I do remain silent at times

Just now something came to my attention and I had plenty to say. But I didn't comment. Let sleeping dogs lie. Or lying dogs sleep. There was no lying involved in this instance. Just ghosts.

It is not easy to play like you are with it when you know you have never been. Maybe it comes from that ringing in the ears. That has been there so long I don't ever recall not having it. The main time it is a bother is when they do advertisements designed to make you notice it, and when I am outside in a woodsy setting or on Ballistic Mountain. It is tough to tell if there are an abundance of crickets chirping or if it is just the usual noise produced internally.

I want to ride thermals in some sort of hang glider that would keep climbing indefinitely. I wonder how high I could go before passing out. And if I did lose consciousness, what would happen next? Probably wake up as I approached land or hit a mountain or tree. It's would be worth finding out.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when waldo pepper hit the barn roof while practicing a stunt... Hope all is well with you brother.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive