Friday, July 16, 2010

WWYD part 3 BMI

Do I care even slightly, even one iota of a cracker, what my body mass index is? Hell NO!! So why does the national government of the USA?

Really, are you so brainwashed that you do not know if you are too fat, maybe too skinny, or maybe not too anything? If so, you already lost your soul so who cares about your health?

This is really getting out of hand. They are sticking things about body mass in so-called financial stimulus bills. Oh geez. You have absolutely no idea how hard it is for someone as completely not geared to be controlled by official decrees as I am to deal with these things. It takes great discipline and mind control on my part not to go berserk.

I could stand to lose a smidge of fat, gain some muscle and be about 10 lbs heavier in the process. That's my whole medical profile. Bastards. And for shortsighted personal gain--which will not materialize--plenty of people are perfectly willing to condone these intrusions. It has all to do with control, nothing to do with health. A slave state run by elites, with the masses being placated with drugs and tv. Mmm....what kind of drugs, Dude? Watabout chicks? sounds bitchin

1 comment:

  1. Da gummint is gonna turn fat people into soylent green.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive