Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is It Really That Hard To Tell When I am Joking?

That's it. Just a question

I get these LOL comments that reflect a 1 dimensional mind or possibly a refusal to pay attention.
People who use LOL, not to indicate to the potentially unsure that they are joking, but to imply a superiority of intellect, and show their ridicule based on a flimsy interpretation of a person's statements or philosophy, are obviously not really laughing out loud, and if they are, it is a sign of psychosis or psychedelics.
I've seen a lot of that going around lately. It is a substitute for reason, and a cover for trolling.

Back to the question. Is it really that difficult to separate the metaphorical from the literal, or hyperbole from flat fact?

1 comment:

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive