Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun and Games With The People Behind the Curtain

me (in response to talk about supplying credit card digits to ipower, inc) :
That card has not been in use or my possession for two years or more. I never agreed to automatic renewal.


reply from ipower:
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked your account and noticed that it is past due. Hence, your account will not be renewed automatically.


I guess we've made progress, again. That's similar to what the guy on the phone said, and then I started receiving past due email notices. They can't send mail because I moved from the address they have for me.

I guess they concluded that without a credit card that works they can't just charge money at will. If that card were still operable, they might have charged money without mentioning it. Maybe they wouldn't have mentioned that they doubled or tripled their rate, either.

Oh well, far crazier things have happened. Every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive