Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looks Like Up To Me

It gets really frustrating.
That's when you have to tell yourself, "Better to try to understand than to try to be understood". You will never be understood.

It helps a little to do that. But sometimes I just want to blast through loudspeakers all around the world, "What planet am I on? Go to hell, you piss me off!!"
Judging from the way things go, They already know that, so they set up the game to mess with me even more. Bastards!

Really very frustrating, and not at all rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, these are "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!" days, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in it every day and I've nearly given up trying to understand 'em because they really get on my nerves and...well, you do understand.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive