Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Little Late for Eulogy

Even so, since I just finished reading Sphere by Michael Crichton, I realize I am sorry he is no longer among the living. The guy was really quite brilliant.

I think I want to read State of Fear again. So, there you have it; Michael Crichton made his mark on the world and was head and shoulders above those who made movies from his works when it comes to imagination and intelligence. I doubt he owned a Che T-shirt. If he did, I have this thing all wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Doctor Crichton certainly is one of my favorite authors. I have fifteen books by him on my books-read list, but Timeline is on there three separate times. Many of his books make excellent movies. Pirate Latitudes was kind of discovered after his death. I am very sorry he died before he could write much more stuff.

    Oh, and happy Thanksgiving. BG made me leave my dawg at home when we went out to Thanksgiving dinner. First time we took him there, he walked into their living room, lifted a leg and peed on their couch. So I didn't argue much.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive