Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GOP Convention Coverage in Pictures

Mitt and Ryan arrive into town for the convention


Hey, why don't we change the rules so we don't have any pesky disagreements?



Internal RNC battle ensues.



Order restored

This is so exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter in this thrilling example of the two party system. I think the key word here is "party".

Just an aside; is Chris Matthews insane? Or is he so absolutely infatuated and in love with Obama that his passion has fooled him into not realizing that Barack is never going to have sex with him. I think Photo-Lady has that same delusion.

According to Chris Matthews the term birth certificate is racist, and any mention of food stamps is racist. Actually any hint of questioning anything Obama, his imaginary love master, says or does is racist. Also Chris knows what "African-Americans are thinking". I'm afraid Chris' over the top infatuation, coupled with his own racist notion that he needs to protect Black people, has pushed him dangerously close to a chronic state of delusional psychosis.

1 comment:

  1. You know it burns me to no end to think that the Democratic party is the sole party for minorities. That is racist in itself.

    I speak from experience that the republican party has so many liberal republicans it isn't even funny.

    Just a thought.

    By the way the first one to wing the racist remarks are always the racists themselves.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive