Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Klass

What is the Middle Class? I'm not sure I've ever really been a part of this organization. I find it hard to believe I am part of it now because not much I hear about it hits home.

I'm almost certain that I am an "American People" member, but I even wonder about that when I hear obviously in touch experts say, "What the American People want is...blablabla". The blablabla part almost never hits home. It could be that I don't know what I think and they do.

From what I hear, it could be to my advantage not to join the Middle Class club. They are apparently suffering and struggling and in even more pain than I am. Still, that causes me to wonder what class I am in, if being in a class is required.

I better cut myself off from outside media input before this identity crisis reaches "the tipping point". I'm not even sure what that would entail but it sounds ominous.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those politicians will talk if you listen.

    Most of us are centrist. Either too religious or too lazy are the far ends of the candle. Hell I could argue we have a one party system.

    And to make things even spicier, Abe Lincoln and that bunch who wanted to abolish slavery were REPUBLICANS...

    Amazing what a little spin does to each party. I am centrist although very liberal on social policy and conservative on fiscal policy. Hell that sums up most folks on both sides...

    I have NO class. I think I will keep it that way my brother...

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive