Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh NO, I watched the 1st minute

Geez!   I'm so glad I didn't watch this debate on video earlier.  Just catching it on radio as I wandered around doing a few errands was easier.

1st question:   I'm in college and whine whine whine, what about a job whine whine whine?

My answer:  Face it kid, you are about as dumb as a rock and if you really want to spare you parents and all the people you mention further pain, drop out, leave town, and dive into a live volcano.   Who would hire an idiot like you?  Get real.
Next question.

What a crazy thing that set up is.  Huge, ugly woman making a name for herself, and you are stuck on an empty stage with a barstool.  No wonder I'm not president.  I would have exploded the first time I had to participate in a pretend forum like this.

I wish I could fast forward to question which basically asked Romney how he'd approach running against George Bush.  For crying out loud people Bush hasn't been there for four years.  What a plant that question was.  Idiotic.

I'm not sure I can take any more of the video.  It is painful, especially knowing that the job involved here affects billions of lives and trillions of dollars.  I would have taken a stun gun or taser to half the questioners if I were up there, and had my way.  If only they could have done that;  "that's a stupid question and you're a whiner, here's some free shock therapy.."

I need shock therapy after watching only a few minutes of it, and listening to the whole dog and pony show.

Conclusion: most of humanity wants tyranny not freedom.  Nothing I can do for that.  Best thing is to just piddle with the things in life that I enjoy and dodge The Man as best I can.  Maybe shed a tear for friends and family who go along with the feudal lords, and leave it at that.  I think I'll skip my earlier vow to be nice to strangers and those in need, and animals.  Screw them all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for validating my decision to ignore it as I have the entire campaign.

    fin

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive