Friday, November 2, 2012

Around Here


It is hard to see her in the top photo, but here's the rock lady with the hooded cloak.  I always see her when I am at that spot.  She looks holy and mystical but shows poorly in photos, like a vampire.  But she is not of that ilk.  So, that's my go-to angel in tangible form.

Here's another spot nearby where I've seen eagles soaring.  Maybe I should say eagle since I normally only see one at a time.  

These are spots I visit to hide from confusion. 

Looks like some people have posted youtube video of some of my adventures in music land.  Mostly they aren't so good because I don't do it right.  But one of them labelled me "one of the best harmonica players in San Diego".    That was cool to see.   Safe bet not to label me the best. 



1 comment:

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive