Monday, December 10, 2012

Hoho and Spice

So, by some quirk of fate I've become the Christmas carol player.  I don't know, just happened.  I go to these music things to force myself to be around people.  And it is a nice bunch.  It challenges my playing sometimes but is not really the stuff that allows me to spontaneously combust.  But it makes me a lot better for when I do.  The main thing is that it keeps me off the streets.

I had a word with Richard, of seasoning fame, and am now set to replenish the supply of those who liked the stuff last year.  I may only give it to those who've mentioned their affection for it, plus a few newbies.

I've run out of Howling Wolf, but still have that pimenton, La Chinata. I think that is the name.  I've used it sparingly because I like to make it last.  That is great stuff.  Try it on home made quesadillas, and more.

Before I lived here, I never paid much attention.  Now I get a little antsy when I don't have two or three cool seasonings that you generally don't find at the grocery store.  I'm addicted to them.  And they all tie in with Christmas. It just worked out that way for some reason.

Wish I had something worth writing.  I wrote this to force myself to stay in the game, and to avoid discussing Boner or Obama or any of the many disillusionments I may have with The Big Pretense.

Still thinking of heading off at the end of the month to some bizarre locale.  Maybe I'll go camping at ... never mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive