Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Thoughtful Comment; flattery is so compelling

Here it is, the latest from the insightful, ubiquitous Anonymous, an intellectual giant, humanitarian, and person of refined, discriminating taste:

I leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it is triggered by the passion communicated in 
the article I read. And after this post "When Opportunity, He Knock".
I was actually moved enough to leave a comment 
:-) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it appear like some of these comments look like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other places, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
my site: network marketing forums --- (actual link removed)


I'm so humbled.  To answer the thought provoking questions posed by this lovely person, It is just you.  It looks like the comments are left by spam creeps trying to get people to hit their sites.  Not you, Mr. and/or Ms. Anonymous, of course.  

After feedback like that, who could possibly be down?  Yippee, I'm pumped.

The internet, described by some as a bunch of tubes, is a wondrous thing.  I hope it remains relatively free from regulation.

.update: already I hear again from anonymous.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Another Thoughtful Comment; flattery is so compell...":

Hi there, I found your blog by way of Google at the
same time as looking for a related subject, your website came up, it appears great.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply become alert to your blog via Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm
gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those
who continue this in future. Lots of other folks will
probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Here is my site : easy affiliate programs  --link deactivated for your convenience 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive