Thursday, February 7, 2013

Disagreeably Imploding

Certain landmarks in one's life force a bit of reflection.  Some of us tend to shatter when we look into that mirror.

I deleted the rest of this post due to the boring and depressing nature of it.  I've concluded that I have some serious issues with the blues, but I still know it is mostly a river of internal lies which occasionally bursts the dam I construct to keep it off the greater landscape of my mind.

Anyway, many, if not most, people are crazier and a bigger blight on society and the prospects of a happy world than I'll ever be. (i.e., pain in the ass)



You might want to click on the Piers Morgan - Penn Jillette videos 1 and 2 after the nanny one plays.
Piers is afraid to let views other than his own be articulated.  He is a coont, for sure.  I'm glad I rarely agree with him.  It is more fun to disagree with people whose personalities I dislike.  It is really too bad when I somewhat agree with those who are an embarrassment when expressing a view.  The recent gun discussion has brought many of those to the fore.

Actually that discussion has brought nitwits and weirdos from all sides out of hiding.  The amount of bad logic and stretched truth on both sides is alarming.  All over issues which won't solve anything.
Oh well

2 comments:

  1. Harpo-if you have not done so,, I think you would find the 20 page manifesto buried somewhere on fb as interesting as I did. You'll need to look his first name, last of Dormer.

    I agreed with several commenters who feel it was hacked and padded toward the end, but my word, there is some interesting s**t in there. cheers. f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read most of it, including the stuff many news sources omitted. The guy is nuts. Apparently so are the cops who keep shooting at people who are not him.
      My view is that we have a crazy cop who is blowing the whistle on other crazy cops, and in that he's probably on to something.
      His rationale for killing is about as sane as his politics.
      Admitted killer raging against the NRA and preaching rigorous gun control
      He's the reason I find draconian gun laws unwise. They wouldn't stop him, but a armed person might.

      Delete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive