Sunday, February 10, 2013

One of A Kind

This guy never ceases to amaze me.  He's got quite a history, mostly relating to song writers and such who were significant in shaping much of the music from the sixties on.
One of the people up here on ballistic mountain who has become a good friend.  Never meet a stranger, nicer guy.
I've learned from him to be careful whom you under estimate.

An old, old song about a guy who killed his fiance, claiming he thought she was a swan.  Maybe a couple of hundred years ago that defense worked.


I find that Cliff's singing voice has a special quality that I can't describe.  Hypnotic or something.
I swear I don't have that much of a belly, although I may be turning into a bit of a butterball. Not like it appears though. They are wrong to say the camera doesn't lie. It does. It is slanderous. Or libelous. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive