Tuesday, June 18, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Trouble in Paradise?  Bromance hitting a bumpy patch?
P: How about we arm wrestle--winner take all!
O: Let's just go to Dublin for lunch with Bono and Michele
P:  The Russian people will make too much complaint if I do this.  Arm wrestle, they understand
O: you suck
P: oh no, you suck
O: racist

P: So, it is settled. 
You arm band of lunatics in Syria and surrounding nations we will call gang A.  We arm band of lunatics, gang B.  Sparks fly, we have some vodka and dance like Cossacks. 
O: Yes, of course.  Stay the course, I say.  Arm them, then fight them. Can I invite JayZ and Beyonce?  
P: is that an open marriage?  I will arm wrestle this Jay See for a night with the nightingale 

O: RACIST!
P: You are racist!
O: nope.  Rule is I can't be a racist.  Only people who disagree with me are, by definition, racist.
P: weenie punk.  
O; racist
P: arm wrestle to settle this!
O: whoever has the most celebrity phone numbers and emails wins.  
P: but you have everyone's numbers and emails 
O: no, those stories never happened, but I can't prove it because it is secret.
P: we arm wrestle in secret, or maybe box.  bare knuckle
O: Racist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive