Friday, July 26, 2013

New Theory for Mystery in post Below

Not knowing how the workings of that faith operate, other than that they multiply like rabbits,  I can only guess at ritual and dogma.

I'm thinking the way it works is that things Must be done in this order: a-get married, b-consummate marriage, c-have the hooplah celebration in the church basketball arena.  That is why they marry one night, do the party the next.

What if, for whatever reason, they tried all night and all day but just couldn't get the dang thing consummated?   They can't be doing things out of order.  It explains everything.

Maybe people looked unworried because, after 3 or 4 hours, the couple shows up and the brethren and sisteren help them get this consummation business accomplished.  They may look straight arrow, but those folks love sex.  I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive