Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just Crazy Enough...

Here we are at another gathering at the ranch in Harbison Canyon.  About 15 min from ballisticMountain.  This was Sunday.
Greg is the guy standing.  He brought the harp amp that is now my favorite.  Another crazy guy who falls between the cracks.  Must be a lot of us.  We certainly do not think alike, but there is a commonality and acceptance of the fact that they aren't always right, like me.

In any case, It wouldn't surprise me to see this guy get famous.



1 comment:

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive