Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ever Feel Like This?

I have.  It is one of those periods of time.  Right now, I don't want to talk about anything, with anyone.  Anything may be a strong word. Anything personal is what I probably mean.

The name of the game seems to be avoiding finally giving up and accepting the fact that I am worthless and doomed.

Maybe not avoiding it is the ticket. From now on is all that can be influenced.  Whether I make use of that fact remains to be seen.

I think I am becoming angry enough to smash through the nonsense.  That's as far as I can follow this thought without serious discomfort.  Sadness can become a tangible, hated ghost.  It's one of those that relentlessly haunts some people for no good reason.

Time to refrain from thought until it all blows over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive