Sunday, February 14, 2016

TeeVee Show Review

The Grinder.
It is worth it just for William Devane.  I find him hilarious in this.  And he's only one of the supporting actors.  Rob Lowe is typecast as a hilarious narcissist with no grasp of reality.  And the people around him crack me up.  That is all I can say.

Devane's part is not even that big, but he makes it happen.

Best of all: NO LAUGH TRACK!!!

I wish I had written it.  Then I would not be worrying about money.  And I would have made myself laugh.  And Hollywood chicks would be currying favor, trying to get a role in the show.

I'll have to write the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive