Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hidden Comments since 2016 Finally Appear

Just now I discovered that people have commented on some of these screams in vacuum which I put here.  It used to notify my email, but only sometimes. I never could understand that.  At the very least when I came to this site there would be an indication that comments were awaiting moderation.

I did that due to spammers who would paste a book of nonsense and evil code into a comment.  That way I could prevent it from appearing at all.  Also the impolite stalker lady from Memphis was getting rather nasty, years ago.

No indication of pending comments has been visible anywhere.  So I never went to moderation page. But today I see in email a notice that a comment has been submitted.  Some nonsense from either an illiterate or one whose first language is not English.  It was an irrelevant nonsense comment on something written years ago.

That is what brought me to the moderation page.  Crazy.

Not that there were very many comments.  But there were a few.

One suggested a little fear over Trumps foreign policy prospects.  This was probably right after the election.  No one I consider safe in that realm has achieved great political success.

To me, having Sessions in as AG causes me to worry more about domestic policy.  I tend to hate prosecutors.  And he is one of those who would go after things that are stupid to chase but which whittle away rights.  He strikes me as all wrong on marijuana laws and abortion or other things not legitimately under purview of the feds.  Some things are better at state or even down to the individual citizen to decide.

So, while Trump is criticized for criticizing his own attorney general, I am glad to see it, hoping his next one is less of a zealot.  Obama liked to pick partisan racists.   I would love to see an actually constitutionalist in that role.   But the actual law of the land is so inconvenient to the agenda of most law enforcement.  Bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive