Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the Road Again

Due to a series of circumstances I picked up the car today. I'm glad I know that business well enough to catch a few loose ends even when my mind is asleep. I think this will be OK. It seems faster than the other one and handles even better, if that is possible.

It will be parked in a day or two while I head off on other out of town adventures by other means of transport. Like, who cares? Just saying.

What a mess in here. All the work stuff from places where I'd been doing work, and all the stuff I had packed into the blue car. All of it in the middle of my iving room, which is also dining room, bedroom, study and kitchen.

Life is OK these days. A lot was accomplished this past week. Didn't know I had it in me. None of it would have gone so well without a lot of help from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive