Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4-20 Yesterday, Today The Weather is Odd: Coincidence?



All across the country people smoked pot in public, sometimes making the air smokey on purpose without regard to climate consequences.

They all exhaled in unison in Boulder, as shown in the picture above. Where are the eco-police? What about the ban on tobacco in the open air in places like San Diego?
Or San Francisco. People were polluting the air by the Golden Gate Bridge. This has to be horrible for earth's fever.

I know it is affecting the weather because, here it is late April and it snowed within 20 miles of me. I drove through sleet on the way home, and past an electronic police sign on the highway which warned of winter storm conditions.

Now I know why. All them pot heads celebrating the annual day of civil disobedience in support of decriminalizing the lovely weed. The photo proves it. First that, then today, this.

If only people in this country would refuse to cooperate with some other things as well.

Somehow I suspect that many of these people are the same ones who want to control what you drive, ban smoking where it hurts no one, and believe that all things derived from oil are evil, etc. Probably big on the rights of bears to eat you up, too.

Well, I guess I am encouraged at any sort of rebellion at this point. I just wish the principle involved meant something.

Whatever they are, I think this picture is better evidence than any hockey stick that the weather in southern CA is the fault of hippie wannabes in Boulder and elsewhere, all blowing their hippie smoke in the sky at 4:20 Pm on 4/20.

Darn it. Where was I? I should have driven by the parks and campuses for closer investigation. I may have been able to trap enough of the smoke in my car to prevent this man made weather crisis. I could have been a hero.

2 comments:

  1. Oh lordy, you're on a roll lately...I can just see your hero cape stuck in the car door jamb as your hazily drive through the snow.

    "Winter Storm Conditions" sign in SD County - too weird, disturbing and I am concerned...did they spell it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the spelling was correct. I'm glad of it. The more snow and rain out here, the milder the fire risk later on.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive