Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Are the Possibilities:accounting for morons in blogosphere

Either people cannot read or, if they can, they can't follow a thought, or I am unable to express a cogent clear thought in writing.

Besides being kind of funny, in an odd way, I thought the idea that doing away with don't ask don't tell sets a huge group of people up for the draft whenever it is reinstated (and I think that day will come) was a clever view of the situation.

It is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't. However there is enough acceptance at this point that gays can easily serve in the military, even though they have to keep the private life low key.

At the other blog which often mirrors this those who read and commented never even got what I was saying. They thought I was concerned with whether gays are soldiers or not. What idiots.

If someone can at least disagree with me based on what I say I'd appreciate it. Over there when someone disagrees, they totally ignore the content.

I guess that is why I sometimes tread that PC line, especially in the title. It is like the scuzzier of talk shows. They read enough to count for a sound byte, then they give their sage opinion, never knowing what the hell they are addressing.

It's a sad aspect of current day society. Knee jerk reactions and labels but not even the courtesy to listen or to read a thing through before attacking it.

Maybe it is KCL. It could be the site is loaded with nincompoops, or people who see themselves as victims so they lash out at anyone nervy enough to think out loud without skirting around all the things that we pretend aren't what they are.

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say that a lesbian who served in Iraq and a Calgary lawyer are nincompoops, idiots or morons, John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the conflict between the first example and the descriptive nouns?

    Hands up everyone who is surprised that the readers there are over their depth if they get involved with more than a description of a blowjob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm losing more and more interest in blogging there anymore.... it has changed and not as fun as it once was. *snif* Too many of the really GOOD people have stopped posting there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug, based on the ability to comprehend a point, sense some dark satire, and follow the thought, I would say they are nincompoops. Many lawyers have only one outstanding quality--greed. Lesbians serving in Iraq don't necessarily have a grasp of what is said either. One doesn't relate to the other.
    Most likely a lesbian in the armed forces could give a damn about a draft, so the point would be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the bend in the post regarding How to Avoid a New Draft. That was one of the more entertaining posts you've had this year. A real giggle.

    Keep it up and I'll have to recommend you for Huffington.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive