Sunday, October 24, 2010

3 more pages

That last post, reminiscing about homeless people I have known, and befriended, helped me further my story a bit. It is only laziness that I don't do even more tonight.

I will though. One big motive is that I can't wait to get to the point where I do the final edits and rearranging. Then I'll be open to someone else's suggestions, but not until I have done that.
I'll be open to whether people find it engaging or not, as I go, and I've let a couple of friends sample some and think it may be engaging enough.....
..... for someone who has a long plane ride, no dope or booze, no tv or ipod, and nothing else to read,
and can't fall asleep on airplanes, and is stuck with no one to talk to, except a psychotic tax collector and a jihadist. That's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive