Monday, February 7, 2011

Mysteries from Somewhere Other




After seeing Interstate 60, the movie, I am wondering what this I-59 situation is. As far as I know there is no I-60.
Maybe no I-59

It would have to be a north-south thoroughfare.

Also, I am not sure who sent this. I have an idea, but I could be wrong.

So, this could mean I am being drawn to a mystic highway by a ghost or other force from another dimension.

When you live as I do, you seek drama wherever there is a drop or two to be squeezed out.

Cool card, don't you think? I thought so.

I guess it doesn't matter where it comes from, as long as it isn't like getting a horse's head. Don't they do that when the mob is going to waste you?

See, the drama thing again. Oh good my life is getting interesting; they've put a contract out on me. You know you need to step up the game when you find yourself thinking like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive