Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cliff Niman plays DarcyFarrow--Copper Creek Group-Alpine CA

Little jumpy because I had to use smaller format to allow upload w/my connection, and so I could send to Cliff's wife. They have a slower connection than I. Mine varies. Cell card in the Ballistic Valley. Mexican towers not far away, and who knows where our towers are.



These friends are a trip. I have been challenged since this is not anything like what I know. I enjoy their company and respect their talent.
Nicest people ever.

Cliff embodies long time multi generational California as much as anyone I can imagine.

Welcome to the people up on Ballistic Mountain. This is pretty close to a typical conversation when we are just sitting on the deck or practicing. It goes a lot like that.

This was a very sympathetic, enthusiastic crowd.

I wish my tropics song didn't get deleted. It went over really well.

as it should have !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive