Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ever Wonder if it Was a Dream or a Daydream?

That has been happening lately. I wonder, did I dream that, or was it a daydream? I'm pretty sure it never happened because that would require very rapid changes in time and place for myself and others.

Then again, it could have been one of those alternate universe experiences. So, if you crossed my path under similar circumstances, then perhaps all that did happen. Just not here in this bubble.

Otherwise I bet it was in between a daydream and a dream. I live in that place way too much of the time. Or maybe, not enough.


ps: why is that lunatic eric holder, attorney general, answering press conference questions about Libya? Oh well. the scariest part is that many who don't approve of this group in the executive branch consider them too moderate or conservative. Many would love to see stalin, lenin or castro clones running our lives. and they'd be orgasmic if chairman mao had a second coming.....so to speak
so be careful what you wish for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive