Sunday, March 20, 2011

No Woman, No Cry

Just a Bob Marley tune than went through my mind. It does sometimes for reasons unknown, or at least undisclosed.

What I was really thinking was that I couldn't find Sparky, the Ferret. I still don't think he left the house, unless via drain pipe. It didn't sound like he was in the garbage disposer.

I gave things a quick check but no Spark. It could be he was dehydrated and tell tale odor might take a little longer to develop beyond the point of deniability.

It is possible he went outside and became owl food, or maybe got nailed by a cat. I suppose I could put up posters. In this land of trophy people they might mistake this for one their trophy kids or their trophy daddy.

You have to wonder how some of the Rancho Santa Fe crowd manages to procreate. If they greet one another with air kisses as they embrace in a way that doesn't wrinkle the clothes or put stress on the silicon, do they air ..uh ..mate? Hi, I'm Mr Big Buck Lawyer making trophy love to my trophy wife while being rude to people who don't even work for me. I am trophy happy.

Art of (trophy)War, and all that. No, put your head over here, my dear (trophy) Ornament With Attitude. Feng Shui and all that.

Caleeforneeya. Moonbeam is just Ahnold without the boots and obnoxious Ahnoldness. Same thing but coming from the typically overly spoiled, early trust fund baby boomer. Another proud political dynasty. Wonder if they are in on the illegal ferret smuggling. Gives a new image to the term "coyote". Much more fearsome in this instance. (For those not in the path of immigration madness, coyotes are the guys who smuggle people in, often stacked like cords of wood in a van or truck.)

What does that have to do with Sparky? I think he was taken by Black Ops. And Black Ops are run by Baby Boomers, and Baby Boomers are trouble. Crazy? Justy depends upon what "is" is, sort of thing. Connect the dots, follow the money, power, sex, drugs, and/or rock n roll, and you shall know the truth.

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna trophy cry if Sparky doesn't show up (alive) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually warm up to my own version of that song often. I have rearranged it slightly to have a ripping lead riff between verses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear it and maybe even play a little backup

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could go off playing the harmonica in C major for however long you want....

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive