Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spare Tires and (allegedly) Male Apologists

Recently I noticed that I have a belly which seems to wrap around. The spare tire syndrome. This is totally unacceptable. Maybe it is from my rediscovery of grits, or it is from four day periods of near comatose meditation. Whatever the cause, I think I can manage the cure. It is not as extreme as it could be, but these things can develop a momentum which is hard to stop.

In my circumstances it would be unwise to become too much of a slouch. If I had a wife who would find it tough to leave due to all kinds of enmeshed finances and social confusion, then I might go ahead and become the blob I would be happy to become. Maybe I would apologize and pretend to care.

But I would never apologize like what I saw on youtube.**posted below** Unbelievable.

These guys are apologizing to all women on behalf of all men, even those who are not "fully conscious", like me.

I can tell you right now, I do not apologize -- except for my spare tire physique. That is it.

I like women but that doesn't require bizarre cultish behavior.

Lunatics, I swear.

What women should realize is that whenever men play that game of kissing up by some pretend worship of your inner wisdom and feminine power, they are simply trying to sidestep what they perceive as your wrath, and they are hoping for sex.

They are actually bigger liars and have less true respect and love for women than the most blatant patriarchs on the planet.


This is such an indication that western society has gone absolutely nuts. This groups is called Conscious Men. A misnomer if every there was one. The ones who aren't gay are definitely trying to get into the pants of feminists.

Hey, maybe if we apologize for all men ever and kiss up, the women will put out!

enjoy!! But watch out. If you are woman, these guys are scamming you for sex.
http://youtu.be/K_uRIMUBnvw --Dear Woman



This boggles my mind.

2 comments:

  1. What a bunch of tools.

    I remember reading an article in 2008 about guys who would hang around liberal political events and essentially pretend they had more interest in the event/cause/candidate than they actually did. The money quote from one as to why they did this was "because liberal chicks are easy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paganism repackaged for "modern" man. (At the very beginning, the dark haired guy looks like Mephistopheles, and the geezer like Applewhite. GAAAG!) No woman in her right mind would find any of those "men" attractive, methinks (but then, what do I know? I'm just a verbivore...)

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive