Friday, August 26, 2011

Too Hot to Dance

How brilliant of me to take that trip while my part of the country was experiencing moderate weather, and everywhere I went was 100 degrees and high humidity. In east SD county the hottest time is just beginning. So while NC is in the 70's, or under water, we are getting the 99 degree junk, with higher than normal humidity--still low compared to Florida or Memphis.

I've about had it with super hot weather. If I honestly thought it would cool the world off, I'd do whatever it is they convince kids in school will save the planet. Well, only if saving the planet meant cooling things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive