Saturday, October 8, 2011

Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewis!


This is not what freedom looks like.
This is how true oppression grows. Let's see if we have a consensus on whether the sky is blue.

I ignore comments on youtube as they are rarely worth the read.

The video the video speaks for itself speaks for itself

Dare I say this is what crazy ass white people look like? Collectivists tend to freak me out because they are intolerant toward those who seek to mind their own business and think for themselves. No need to let a person speak for fear he or she might be thought of as somehow better, smarter, different or that he might offer a differing point of view.

The key to everlasting ignorance is contempt prior to investigation. Another vehicle to ensure ignorance is to practice being a parrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive