Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What Now?

This relates to one of the topics in a post two titles down from this one.

What now? As discussed in that entry, it is a question which I find difficult to answer because I often hide what it is I truly want from myself. That is nuts, I guess. The mind, or mine, is like that; clouding pure thoughts of a particular nature with modifiers, limits, poor self evaluations, pessimism, whatever it takes.

I am working on it. I have the strong feeling the answer involves a woman of unknown identity and location. That's a start. When I have a clear picture of something, and an honest desire, I can usually find a way to make it materialize. Other people do such things every day, so even the damaged souls can achieve a degree of success. Being pure of heart is helpful I think, so I guess I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive