Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wow, On the Edge of the Big Picture

Due to certain newsworthy events, the hotshot is cutting out early from the socal vacation at the puppet master's resort home where I do work. I am fairly certain I know why the sudden departure, cutting about a week off the down time. It is kind of cool in a way. I know who's in a pickle and who needs some bolstering, and, in this case, how the dots connect.

It may be addictive and fuel the ego but life in the thick of manipulated markets and political intrigue has got to be miserable. Or it would be for me and most others with a strong conscience. If your goal is purely some trumped up legacy, and winning--whatever that means in that world--then I guess that is the world for you.

I'm sure this particular hotshot quite innocently possesses the elitist mentality and that he thinks he knows best for the "masses" and that it is kind of him to be in a position of power; tax paid and with many perks. Hopefully the not so secret service didn't trash the BBall net this time. Otherwise, the govt. spooks usually don't leave much mess. They may have special "cleaners" if anything real messy took place. If you know what I mean; like five people check in and only four plus an extra suitcase check out. Maybe they'll make me a spy. I'd be perfect--no roots or history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive