Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Air Card Internet Woes

For those of us on ballisticMountain, the cellular internet option is tough.   All are tough.  Only way people get cable is by satellite and the net options are poor.

Anyway, whatever they deal, I have great reception here at the THE 8 overlook.   That's I-8 for east coasters.

I wanted to test the signal because I was considering a little booster antenna.  Stronger signal closer in indicates that may help.  So, I ordered it.  Now I wait at least a week for it to arrive.

Sprint' tech people having been stone-walling, pretty much.  I go through another company that uses their network and they pushed some.  No great result, but a few answers.

That's all beside the point.  I'm sure the two birds that just walked by must be ravens.  They are as big as I am.  If you plucked and cooked one, I wonder if anyone would think it was turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive