Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Summertime

In east San Diego county that means in the 90s during the day down in the 60's or 50's eventually at night these days.  Takes awhile to get the inside cooled down.  Place is well insulated but no a/c.

Once I finish this massive clean up/sort/get rid of the useless stuff, I must build the long planned fountain which can serve as a mister and cooler when fans blow over it.  Low humidity makes that method of cooling possible.  Air conditioners are still the best, but with the power company employing "smart meters" to screw you for using power when you really need it, I doubt I'll push to install a portable unit here.  It would just give cause to raise the rent.

I'm not ready for what looks like a very hot summer.  Oh well.  Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive