Friday, August 9, 2013

The Wealthy and I

You wouldn't think I'd feel a kinship to "the rich".  I, myself, found this an odd thing until I saw the light.

The rich people, who have people like me doing jobs normal people don't know exist, abhor manual labor.  Much of their existence and money are devoted to measures designed to insulate them from doing anything remotely resembling manual labor.

I, too, find manual labor less than fun the majority of the time.  That is because I'm a rich man locked in a not so rich man's life.  I'm trans financial.  So, if the country club sets membership conditions I can't meet, I'll sue them because, inside, I'm really a rich man.  Discrimination against trans-financials must be illegal.  If not, I'll start a movement.  Maybe a million trans-financial march.

I'm going to change my name to reflect the real me.  Instead of John0, it will be F. John0 IV.

2 comments:

  1. Trans-financial. Brilliant! I too am locked in a not-so-rich-life. I do believe you finally have a movement I can latch onto. I too am tired of the discrimination and the oppression. I know my rights and by gawd you can't discriminate against me! I want club membership! And I'm not talkin' Sam's Club here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, someone relates to something I say or think.
    Since those other people hijacked the rainbow, I think our flag will display the $ dollar sign, but a robust one with two vertical lines thrugh the S, not the skimpy one line thing my computer generates.

    ReplyDelete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive