Monday, October 12, 2015

I have Proof of Genius out of D.C.

There is a remote chance you do not know my name, or else you forgot it.  So I try to take meaaures to maintain the status quo in that regard.  It seems safer.

But you have to be sharp to recognize my amazing professionalism and unique abilities,.  So, needless to say, I can vouch for the White House whatever it says office because they have the integrity to give me a certificate of swell-o.  No dimwit would do that. 

They seriously are very sharp people.  This country produces some remarkable people.  Like this genius group.  They just stuck the ones with no personality off by themselves and the personable ones do all the dealing with outsiders.  Highly impressive people. And all of them young. A few may be into their thirties. The older ones looked more worried. The younger ones just looked happy and highly competent.  Incompetents would have never have noticed my superb attitude.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely not contesting your genius. Proven 1000x! ;)

    That said, considering how illegit the president is (not a citizen, Bolshevik, etc.), wouldn't that certificate be about as valid as counterfeit money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck no!! This is what is both good and scary--the apparatus and its degree of excellence have nothing to do with the person in office, legit or not. The people who handle things are very talented. Right now half the country is semi-Bolshevik or Bolshevik. No way I discount my humanitarian award. It proves I have a heart, like Dorothy's friend. I did help them solve plenty of minor issues, so an award was the right thing to do. It is all a stage play, regardless of party--at least repub, and demo

      Delete
    2. I was calling them genius for recognizing me. Wasn't calling me genius, this time. I don't think

      Delete

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive