Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Glad I've Avoided Much Audio Visual

Never really saw that coming.  Maybe something close but a Clinton win.  By hook or by crook.  Then I wonder:  Do they all get in by hook or by crook?  Or both?

It is so third world to mob up and harass traffic if an election on a national level doesn't go your way. It is kind of third world to pretend all these people will be herded together just for how they look; yanked out of bed in the middle of the night.

Maybe one of the things wisdom influences is the tendency to got all hyper self righteous.  A frenzy of self righteousness can lead to erroneous conclusions, and harmful treatment of others.  It can result in unjust situations.

I often think that I may not know an erroneous conclusion from the other kind.
.


I Like Ike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive