Sunday, November 27, 2016

No Twitter Twitting, Please

The worst thing in the evolution of politics in this country is the use of twitter.  I hated it even before Trump, and now I dislike it more.  He is always responding two seconds after whatever it is.  There is a point that you just go about your business and let the wrong battles drop.  Pick worthy things.

I cringe every time I see a story about any politician and what they say or others say about them on friggin twitter.  The old term "twit", which was used to denote twits, was there for a reason.
Case closed.

1 comment:

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive